Our Philosophy of Dentistry and Patient Care
Thank you for visiting with us today! Our commitment to every patient is to provide your family and friends with the highest standards possible in professional care, skill, and judgment, and to maintain a happy, friendly, and calming environment.
We are very sensitive about our patients’ financial concerns. For patients having dental insurance, our front office is highly skilled in providing accurate insurance estimates, processing insurances and making financial arrangements that make your dentistry affordable.
For patients who do not have dental insurance, we offer special discounts. For more information about this benefit, please visit the New Patient Info tab in the menu bar above.
Our focus is a lifetime of prevention for every patient. We offer oral conscious sedation and nitrous oxide (laughing gas) for patients who struggle with the anxiety of dental care.
We also provide:
- Micro-air abrasion technology; fillings with no needle, no drill, no pain
- Laser gum care, bacterial DNA testing for the treatment of gum disease, micro-ultrasonics for comfortable, efficient cleanings, computerized detection of gum pockets to achieve comfort and accurate gum care and health.
- All-on-4 Implant Restorations: All new teeth in one visit
- Implant crowns and implant bridgework to restore missing teeth
- We also provide teeth whitening, cosmetic and full mouth restorations, crowns & bridges, Inlays/onlays, tooth colored fillings, full dentures, partial dentures….
For more information and a complete list of all our services, please visit the Services tab in our menu bar above.
Good dentistry is much more than state-of-the-art technologies and excellent clinical skills.
Lasting relationships with our patients begins with gaining your confidence and mutual trust. We invite you to stop by our office. Meet Doctor Tinney, the staff and visit with our team. Or, contact us with any questions you may have about your dental health.
We look forward to meeting you, and hopefully, to become your choice for your new dental home.