“Ok, I’m in the dog house! I‘m overdue!”
- We schedule your checkups based on what keeps your smile at its best.
- We need to see you often enough to diagnose and treat any problems, and to take preventive action – usually once every three to six months.
- If you brush and floss regularly and don’texperience any dental problems, you may be tempted to bypass recare appointments. Please don’t!
- Most dental conditions never hurt until its too late or in moderate to advances stages, which always costs more money!
- Only a dentist is trained to spot potential problems and provide treatment and early intervention. We actually do our best to help you save on your time, your money and to minimize your anxiety and dred factors.
- A regular checkup includes a screening for small problems that might become big ones, including signs of gum disease, infections, faulty restorations, oral cancer and bite disease.
- We’ll do a thorough cleaning, remove tarter, and answer questions. We provide efficiency training in personal dental hygiene to assure A+ checkups
- If you need a checkup, please call us…
“Regular professional care and ongoing dental health surveillance is what it takes to sustain good, long term dental AND systemic health!”
Dr Thomas Tinney 916-683-7222 7915 Laguna Blvd. Suite 105 Elk Grove, CA 95758